Warning Signs Of Over-Dependence On Casino Games
As much as we would all like to think that we can play casino games without it having any serious consequences other than perhaps the possibility of losing some money, the fact of the matter is that over dependence on casino games is a major problem for many thousands of people all over the world.
How do you know if this applies to you? Here is a shortlist of warning signs that may point to an addiction to casino games.
• Losing time for important activities or obligations such as work and family life
• Financial difficulties related to playing casino games
• Deterioration of personal or family relationships
• Lack of control over extent and length of casino games related activities
• Committing illicit or immoral acts in order to finance playing casino games
• Using casino games as an escape mechanism or to deal with frustration
If you have experienced any of the above, it would be safe to say that you need some professional help with regard to your casino games activities.